Skip to content
Dahlia × pinnata / Dahlia × hortensis
- Common name(s): Garden Dahlia
- Family: Asteraceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening and winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 15 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots are shown after 2 to 4 weeks. Garden Dahlias grown from cuttings can bloom after 6 months.
- More infos: also etiolated stems are rooting.