Common name: Painted-Lady
How to root Echeveria derenbergii from cuttings
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: yes
- Root cuttings/runners: yes runners
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents or mixes for indoor plants, herbs, vegetables, bird sand
- Temperature: 18 to 30 °C
- New growth after: leaf cuttings show first roots after 3 to 6 weeks, until new leaves grow it takes another 8 to 12 weeks. Runners are rooting in the mother plant.
- More infos: leaf cuttings root better if the pot is covered with a freezer bag or placed in a indoor greenhouse.