- Common name(s): Star of Bethlehem, Sun Start
- Family: Asparagaceae, Scilloideae subfamily
- Soaking: no
- Light or darkness: light
- Seed depth: 0 mm
- Germination time: 7 to 14 days
- Time: spring, fall and with some led lighting also during winter
- Lighting: bright to sunny
- Soil: pumice, sand
- Temperature: 15 to 22 °C
- More infos: cover the pot with a freezing bag and air daily. Or place it in a plant saucer filled with water until all seeds have germinated.
Visit this pages for plant care infos: https://ornithogalum.net/en/species/ornithogalum-dubium/.