How to grow Philodendron hederaceum from cuttings
Philodendron hederaceum (Philodendron scandens)
- Common name(s): Heartleaf Philodendron
- Family: Araceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to light shaded, winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 22 to 30 °C
- New growth after: new roots are shown after 2 to 4 weeks. Leaves need 6 to 8 weeks.
- More infos: short cuttings with only one leaf are rooting. Place more than one cutting in the pot.
The images show a cultivar named Philodendron hederaceum “Brasil”.