Skip to content
- Common name(s): Shield Aralia, Plum Aralia, Balfour Aralia
- Family: Araliaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 22 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots are shown after 4 to 6 weeks. Leaves need 8 to 12 weeks.
- More infos: short cuttings with only one leaf are rooting. Cuttings of the green form root faster than that of the variegated cultivars. The images show Polyscias scutellaria “Variegata”.