How to grow Epiphyllum hybrids from cuttings
- Common name(s): Leaf Cactus,Orchid Cactus, Climbing Cactus
- Family: Cactaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: yes
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents, indoor plants, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 16 to 30 °C but the cuttings root best with a minimum of 20 °C
- New growth after: first roots appear after 8 to 10 weeks. New leaves can be expected after 12 to 16 weeks.
- More infos: cuttings can be planted immediately their ends must not dry.