How to grow Haworthia cooperi from cuttings
- Common name(s): N/A
- Family: Xanthorrhoeaceae
- Stem cuttings: no
- Leaf cuttings: yes
- Root cuttings/runners: yes short runners
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to sunny
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents, bird sand
- Temperature: 20 to 30 °C
- New growth after: shoots appear on leaf cuttings after 8 to 12 weeks. After a few weeks, the roots of these shoots start to grow.
- More infos: runners can be cut off as soon as first roots are shown.
Leaf cuttings root better if they grow in a covered pot or in a greenhouse.