How to grow Lymania smithii from cuttings
- Common name(s): Bromeliad
- Family: Bromeliaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to light shaded with some morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti or herbs
- Temperature: 22 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots are shown after 4 to 6 weeks and new shoots after another 2 to 4 weeks.
- More infos: shoots and roots grow under the leaf rosettes, the thin stems do not root.