× Miltonidium “Bartley Schwarz”
Common name: Cambria Orchid
How to make Cambria Orchid cuttings grow
- Stem cuttings: yes – side shoots
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright but no hot summer sun
- Soil: peat free vegetable soil, small grade orchid bark
- Temperature: 20 to 27 °C
- New growth after: side shoots with at least 3 roots are ideal for propagation. But it takes about 2 years for them to become flowering orchids.
- More infos: × Miltonidium “Bartley Schwarz” is a crossing between Miltonia and Oncidum species.