Skip to content
- Common name(s): Dumb Cane, Dumb Plant
- Family: Araceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright with some morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 22 to 30 °C
- New growth after: 6 to 10 weeks
- More infos: stem cuttings without leaves need high humidity to root. Place them in a indoor greenhouse or cover the pot with a freezer bag and air daily.
The images show a cultivar named Dieffenbachia “Camille”.