How to grow Scindapsus pictus from cuttings
- Common name(s): Satin Pothos, Silver Vine
- Family: Araceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: no
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to light shaded, winter sun
- Soil: mixes for indoor plants, cacti, herbs or vegetables
- Temperature: 22 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots are shown after 2 to 4 weeks. New leaves need 2 to 4 months.
- More infos: even short cuttings with only one leaf are rooting. Cuttings with damaged or dried leaves are not suitable. Place more than one cutting in the pot.