How to grow Adromischus cooperi from cuttings
- Common name(s): Plover Eggs Plant
- Family: Crassulaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: yes
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to sunny
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents, potting soil with bird sand and/or pumice gravel
- Temperature: 18 to 30 °C
- New growth after: new leaves can be expected after 3 to 5 months.
- More infos: keep the soil moist but not wet for the first 8 to 12 weeks. Then allow to nearly dry between the waterings.