How to grow Kalanchoe blossfeldiana from cuttings
- Common name(s): Flaming Katy, Christmas Kalanchoe, Florist Kalanchoe and others
- Family: Crassulaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: yes
- Root cuttings/runners: no
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny – morning sun, evening sun, winter sun
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents, indoor plants, herbs or vegetables, bird sand
- Temperature: 18 to 30 °C
- New growth after: first roots showing of after 2 weeks. New leaves are shown after 3 to 6 months.
- More infos: place more than 1 cutting in a pot because not all are rooting.