- Common name(s): N/A
- Family: Crassulaceae
- Stem cuttings: yes
- Leaf cuttings: yes
- Root cuttings/runners: yes
- Time: the year round
- Lighting: bright to part sunny with morning, evening or winter sun
- Soil: mixes for cacti and succulents or mixes for indoor plants, herbs, vegetables
- Temperature: 20 to 30 °C
- New growth after: on some faded inflorescences are formed adventitious plants. Runners and adventitious plants can be cut off from the mother plant as soon as they show first roots.
- More infos: the images show Crassula orbicularis var. Rosularis.
Leaf cuttings root better if the pot is covered with a freezer bag or placed in a indoor greenhouse.